1. How does the photobooth work? You walk up touch the screen and have fun. Once you and your friends touch the screen four consecutive pictures will be taken seconds apart. Exit to retrieve the pictures. Your picture will print out in 14 seconds.
2. Is there a limit to how many photos can be taken at the event? Absolutely not! Please take as many as you'd like.
3. How many people can fit in the "open" booth? Up to 12 people.
4. Will someone be on-site with the photobooth? Yes. There will be one full-time photobooth hosts to assist guests and to make sure everything is operating properly throughout the event and to help with the photo guestbook.
5. How do we reserve the photobooth? We require a $200 non-refundable deposit and a signed contract to reserve the booth rental. This will guarantee your date. The balance is due 15 days prior to the event.
6. How long does it take to set up the booth? It will take about 30 to 45 min to set up and we will arrive 1 hour before the event.
7. Will you travel outside of Louisville? Yes. We will travel to surrounding areas for an additional fee.